itrust consulting offers its security expertise for consulting missions. Our consultants guide you and find the best suiting security solutions for your business requirements through the assessment, identification and treatment of security issues. Our competences and fields of expertise are the following:
- Management systems (ISO27001);
- Critical Infrastructure protection;
- Technical studies (PKI, VoIP, virtualisation etc...);
- Technology migration (Microsoft, PKI etc...);
- Risk analysis based on the itrust tool TRICK light;
- Assistance to the migration and integration of new information technologies;
- Forensic analysis;
- Personal data protection.
itrust consulting, due to its security expertise and competent staff, is able to realise a monitoring service adapted to the needs and budget of your company, by realising specific security sourcing missions. itrust provides mentoring or technical implementation missions on an one-off or regular basis onsite at your organisation or for your services as external service.
- CISO assistance;
- Managerial monitoring of security issues;
- Incident response team;
- Privacy officer assistance.
- Critical infrastructures (finance, energy, health, industry);
- E-banking, e-commerce, web application, cloud computing, PKI;
- Systems and networks, IT governance, personal data protection.
Linked to its R&D department, itrust consulting conducts opportunity studies and conceives innovative solutions, products or services in order to fulfill the security needs of its clients or show them new perspectives on the market, that need a high user data security level.
- Localisation certifying service study;
- Dynamic multi-modal car sharing opportunity study;
- Use of satellite communication in "smart-meters" management opportunity study.